Thursday, October 22, 2009

The floating head

When I was about 18 I took over a paper route for a friend. My route included a trailer park and an apartment complex. The trailer park was fine...nothing happened when I was there, it was the apartment complex that was the problem.

Problem number 1...I had to walk it. Problem number 2...there was something not right there. I always felt as if I were being followed and/or watched. On many occasions I would see Dark beings materialize. There is a story I will tell in my next posting, but I am going to tell of the floating head first.

I had just finished my paper route and was on my way home to go back to bed. I felt the whole time I was in the apartment complex that I was being followed. The feeling continued as I went home. It is unnerving to feel as if you are being watched to seeing no one in the process.

I made it home, went in the house, and up to my room. It was there that the experience happened. My bedroom was on the second floor. My bedroom had a sliding glass door that opened out onto a second floor deck. I had venetian blinds, and for some reason they were open. I don't remember opening them, and I was taking off my shoes when out of the corner of my eye I see a movement outside on the balcony. I look and there is a head floating about 5 inches off of the deck floor. I think that I must be seeing things...but I can't take my eyes of it. I perceived it to be a man's face, rather gaunt, and smiling at me.

I will tell the rest of it later...

My entire life has been touched by spirits. Whether they were good or bad, they always seemed to be in my life. My first recollection of a spirit helping me was when I was 3. It’s funny the things you remember when you are little. I have very few memories of that time in my life except for small snippets that don’t seem to have any great significance, and then there will be one that just stands out. It makes me wonder, if I had other experiences that I just blocked out. I don’t know if this is what I want to do, write about experience that have both elated and exhausted me. Even as I write the words I am taken aback, but I know deep down that I have to say it aloud. I have to share what I remember. It seems that time can fade the veracity of an experience. I am going to try to write about each experience as I remember it. Some of them are sweet, pure and innocent, and there are others that are not.

I don’t profess to be anything more than a regular person who has had some extraordinary experiences. I am not clairvoyant, I do not speak to spirits, I can only see them. I have faith in God and want you to know that it is this faith that saw me through the bad times and helped me to understand that even though He loves me, there are still dark forces swirling in this world.